1. How to use YourHR.guide
- Carry out an HR Audit and create an action plan for HR
- Implement all the HR policy documents you need (and/or create your own employee handbook)
- Draft and implement contracts of employment (for new and existing employees)
- Draft and implement HR administration systems and processes (forms, checklists, applications, letters etc)
- Implement training, appraisal /and performance management processes
- Be compliant with GDPR for HR
- Keep up to date
- And more....
It will give you
- All the forms, letters and documents you need to manage HR administration effectively
- All the HR policies you may need
- Guidance on how to manage disciplinary situations (conduct or performance) and how to avoid these arising in the first place
- Guidance on how to manage all of the most common day-to-day HR situations that arise within an SME from, absence, holidays, grievances, wellbeing and even redundancies, providing you with all the supporting documentation, guidance and templates you may need.
It will enable you to be compliant with HR and employment law and to build a solid HR foundation. It will help you to protect the business whilst also being an even better employer.
Review the rest of this introduction section for more details and go Step by Step HR for a more detailed plan.
- Non-member: This gives you access to a few guidance notes and templates. It's FREE and you do not need to provide any information at all.
- Regular Member: This gives you access to more guidance and templates. It's FREE, but you need to provide your name and email address.
- Premium Membership: This gives you access to all guidance and all templates. It’s a monthly subscription and is an initial 12-month contract.